Sunday, January 3, 2010

Am I sticking to 2010 goals?????

So far I have been sticking to a plan for 2010. Since my last blog I have discovered SUPER Tubros on Full Tilt. I have been playing ONLY the 14+1 and I have played 546 in the last 6 days for a profit of 424 dollars plus 147 in Rake Back for a total of 571. With the super Tubros I should be able to play at least 1500 per month and hopefully staying profitable.

I will tell you that if you can't handle taking a beat never ever play super tubros!!!! I'm not one to complain about beats but I will tell you on Jan. 2 I got every possible beat put on me and then some. I was down 471 for the day. Cards do turn and I managed to be up 504 today by playing just 110 tournaments.

Currently, I'm firing up 4 to 6 at a time depending how I feel. I noticed that I have been making some bonehead mistakes when I have 6 going. ie. shoving with 700 in chips with one guy that can bust me on the bubble. Of course I never ever win in these situations so I have been trying to avoid them at times.

I did a little reading about super turbos and they claim that you should much AK most of the time during the first level. It sounds good in practice but more often then not you will get your AK in vs AQ AJ and even A10 kq k10 jq ect. ect. (and sometime even vs 8 3 off) and lower about half the time with the other half being a coin toss vs. a pocket pair and the rare once while vs. AA or KK. For now I have been mucking it if the AK is verses a player that I know is going to play it screwed down for the first level or two.

I'm currenly sitting on about 700 plus 200 is on the way from last months Rake Back. If anyone ever need help setting up a rake back account on Full Tilt please send me and email @ swanny88@gmail.com and I will make sure everything gets setup correctly. This is only for people that doesn't already have a full tilt account.

Tip of the Day:::

Pick a level. Crush it! and stick with it for awhile. I have known this for years and what do I do. I start crushing a level and then I decide that I'm going to be a HORSE player or 8-game player or some other game. The next thing I know all of the money I grinded is in some 8-game sharks hands.... I think you get the point.


This Donk is signing off for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment