Sunday, January 17, 2010

Status Report since I quit Super Turbo

K, I shifted gears and quit the Super Turbo's and moved to $55+2.5 Heads up Turbo SNG's. So far I have been running super hot at this level winning 76 vs. 42 losses for 7 winning days st8 so far.

The number break down:

7 days Net Won: $1520
ROI: 22.40 (If I can keep running over 15 percent for a month or 2 I would be super happy!!!!10 percent is more likely)
Rake paid: $295
Rake that is due back @ 27 percent: $79.65

I'm going to keep plugging away at the 55's for now with no urge to move up at this point. If I get up over 10 Dimes I'll start to think about moving up but until now I need to stay put and build build build.

That comes to the main reason I'm trying to build. Pennsylvania have just legalize poker in Pennsylvania and I do have some roll for live games it is not where I would like it to be at this point. Looking over my stats from last year I would up over 7 dimes playing out live in mostly just home games in the area but like a fool I have spend most of this money on Booze, Bass Guitars and other musical equipment. Being that I had to step away from my BAND due to time constrains I will not need to be buying any more equipment keeping my roll in tack to the time to time downswings. I also have quit smoking well I cheated a little bit I have moved to the e-cig which is about 90 percent cheaper than regular cigs.

I have run out of time and Have to run. It's off to some parties for the rest of today. Have fun everyone and Good Luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment