Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Gave up on Super Tubros for now

I don't mind a beat from time to time but it seemed to me that luck hasn't been on my side in the super turbos. I downloaded a copy of SNG wizard and pretty much have been hitting around 90+ percent the recommended way of playing but either I have the calling standards setting off or I'm making some other mistake that I haven't been able to put my finger on. If I can learn how to perform better on the bubble I may come back some day.

It is time to go back to what I know best. I started grinding the $55+2.5 Head Up SNG's on FullTilt. I did a little test run last night and I won 16 and lost 4 for a profit of 390.(my first uptick in 5 days) Currently, I'm a little short stacked for playing this level but it is a risk that I'm willing to take at this point. I'm currently sitting on about 14 buy-ins plus I have about 4 buy-ins sitting in my Rake Back account. I'll feel much better once I'm sitting on 30-40+++++ buy-ins.

One reason I know I can be successful at this level is I use to kill this level on Pokerstars. Obv. I would get bored and start moving up to the 110's 220's and even the 345's and maybe even move obv. I would get killed once I moved up and then move on to playing someother games. I'm going to try to stay at this level for at least 3 plus months. I'v decided it is time to stop playing around and it is time to build up some serious roll and be ready once the Poker Tables are opened in Pennsylvania. I want to be able to walk into any of the new poker rooms with @ least 2-3 thousand in my pockets. The first 6 month's to a year in the new poker rooms in Pennsylvania should be like beating up @ 01cent 02cent on Pokerstars.

I hope everyone wishes me luck and I'm going to not try and lie to myself and just stick to my level. NO MOVING UP FOR NOW!!!!!(I'm talking to myself, it is time to sign off.)

No comments:

Post a Comment