Sunday, January 31, 2010

Rush Poker, Vegas and Heads up SNG's

Last time I left off I was playing Heads up SNG's exclusively and then out of the Blue came a new way to play Poker called Rush Poker.

I'll start off with the 55 SNG's. I was pretty much trying to play about 20 per night and I had mixed results. I ended up playing 257 @ 55 buck for a total profit of 127.50 plus 173.50 in Rack Back. I was running really well at these out of the the gate and was up over 1500 at one point and ended on a down turn right when Rush Poker was coming out. The worst part about the whole thing is I got into a battle against one Guy and it just seems like no matter what I just couldn't win. I was stuck almost 1000 against this one guy until I finally called it quits to focus on Rush Poker.

Alright, The most evil thing ever invented, Rush Poker. Basically, I'v been trying to play 3 to 4 tables a couple hours per night and I ended out the month +259 but here is the best part. I also generated $1717.38 dollars of Rake. Just think if these sites Raked at half of what they are Raking now? Well anyway @ 27 percent that puts me at $463 in Rake Back for the month playing Rush poker just 13 days! I'll expect to get at least a 1000 bucks back for next month if not 1500.

So far I have been playing Rush poker as tight as I ever played online. It's to the point that my avatar has changed to an eagle in Poker Tracker. For those that don't have PT that is code for Tight aggressive which is basically where you want to be at on-line. I haven't really been tilting too much playing this format so far but I think I could be up at least a 1000 on the month if I had back a couple of hands. One thing that I notice right off the bat was that I was losing money in the first 3 positions and killing from the button. Pretty much I have given up on pretty hands like AK and AQ and a bunch of pair UTG. and this changed around in a few short days. For February I'm going to try and play only Rush Poker and we'll see if I can stick to one game for a whole month. If you notice Jan. I started out playing Super Tubro's and Got killed switched to HE SNG and now it's just RP. I would like to stick to the same game for a month and see where the chips lie at the end of the month. My Goals for the month is just to stay profitable and have RB pad my account.

VEGAS BABY:

Out of the blue on Friday afternoon I got a call from a friend of mine asking if I wanted to go to Vegas and get this. The Fight is Paid for and it is a awesome suite at the RIO. I of course jumped on the deal and I'm flying out next Friday and going stay out there through the Super Bowl. I'm not a big Tournament player but I have a feeling I'm going to play a bunch of 'em out there. Of course I'll be living at the cash game tables as well. I'm sure I should be able to grind out a couple hundred each day out there. I have to go find my tourist cloth's.....lol


Good luck everyone I have to run!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment